Red light therapy is useful in healing the skin and treating several skin issues. To give you healthier and clearer skin. You can find a clinical study proving it's effects below. Refer to our Kala Glow Blog on skin-health in the footer as well. Red Light Therapy does the following:
- Protects and boosts new collagen production.
- Stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds.
- Helps to repair sun damage.
- Promotes anti-aging.
- Reduces scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
- Cures acne.
- Faster muscle recovery.
- Reduce arthritis discomfort.
- Treats rosacea, eczema, psoriasis.
As the skin is the largest and one of the major organs of the body, people go through several kinds of medicinal and non-medicinal treatment to achieve glowing, healthier, and younger-looking skin. Red light therapy is used to solve several skin issues like wrinkles, scars, persistent wounds, and other health conditions. Nowadays this low-level laser therapy is getting more popular as people are using modern technology to get the edge in various health and wellness categories.
- Promote your biological clock with balanced circadian rhythm.
- Encourages deep sleep.
- Alleviates over-stimulation from blue light.
- Promotes melatonin production.
- Stimulates brain cell function & mitochondria.
- Improve mental acuity.
- Clearer and sharper thinking.
- Short-term memory.
- Executive function.
- Faster learning.
- Reasoning skills.
- More positive mood.
- Slow down and reverse certain brain disorders.
- Strength (leads to more reps, greater torque, and stronger grip).
- Muscle (light therapy stimulates natural muscle growth for more bulk and size).
- Speed (run faster times with more velocity).
- Endurance (longer shifts with less of an oxygen deficit).
- Soreness & muscle fatigue after demanding workouts.
- Muscle recovery – improved blood flow & oxygen.
- Efficient cellular energy synthesis.
- Enhances blood circulation, which helps to remove toxins and reduce swelling.
- Reduces inflammation by promoting cellular repair and reducing oxidative stress.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts, aiding in tissue repair and reducing inflammation.
- Modulates the immune response, regulating inflammation and promoting a balanced immune system.
- Increase Energy Levels.
- More efficient cell ATP production.
- Fights nitric oxide & oxidative stress that slows us down.
- Increased absorption of mitochondria cells AKA \ “Power Generators”.
With advanced technology, this therapy also helps with:
- Boosting testosterone.
- Less severe menopause and andropause.
- Gives a boost in reviving sex life.
- Enhance sexual performance and enjoyment.
- Increased blood-flow.
- Improve fertility and sexual performance.
Some of the major benefits are:
- Helps with thyroid problems.
- Stimulate hair growth.
- Helps with resurrecting dead hair follicles.
- Increases hair strength.
- Gradually reduces hair loss.
- Helps fight depression.
- Reduces chronic stress and anxiety.
- Remission of despair.
- Improves mental health.
Red Light Therapy benefits cannot be overstated. After 1000's of scientific, non-biased, double blinded studies have proved just how therapeutic and beneficial Red Light Therapy truly is.
Get Support From a
One of our experienced light experts will reach
out to you personally to ensure you get the
perfect device for your needs!